Monday, July 15, 2002

I Want to Go Hunting
There's just something attractive about someone who kills their own meat. Hunting for necessity, not for sport that is. Ok, I know that sounds funny. I'm not psychotic or anything. I just think that it's really cool that a person can go out and hunt, and then prepare great meals that they they have produced themselves. It's the same way with having a garden and growing your own vegetables. Salads taste so much better when you've personally picked the carrots and lettuce and tomatos. Or when you are biting into an ear of sweet corn for dinner and it's completely satifying. The same goes for eating moose stew prepared by Coby. It just made me want to go out moose-hunting myself. Or marry some strapping guy who's all rustic and a great hunter. I'm half joking, but still.... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home