Tuesday, July 09, 2002

S'mores & Bug Dope
Smile so much, it's contageous. Shine. I love it. Cheering everyone up. Definitely an extrovert. A good team?
45 minute drive to Bonfire night. S'mores. Shoe downstream in the fast current, flying off the foot as he tried to skip rocks off the surface. What entertainment. Wearing bug repellant on my hands. I hate this stuff, and never wear it. Made an exception tonight as I was using Coby's leatherman to cut some marshmallow toasting branches and swarms of mosquitos decided to eat me alive. Alaska is still gorgeous, even when the mosquito is the state bird.
Caught girls sneaking around into other's rooms tonight. I felt like a spy. It was kinda fun.
Trying to call Amy and Claire. No luck. I want someone to talk to. It's lonely up here without Portland friends, but I still love the program and everyone that I'm working with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home