Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Update on the Hwim
Ok, I’ve decided that the hwim is not able to be fully described online. Cuz it’s a secret hwim that no one else should no about unless given permission. But what it entails is rock climbing, jumping off cliffs, walking across logs, friendship, guts, swimming in brrcold waters, and hiking.

Neah-Kah-Nie
I visited my grama this past Friday-Tuesday. It’s been way too long (ten whole months!) since I’ve been at the ocean visiting her. I can’t believe that I’ve gone that long without being at the coast. That’s definitely the longest in my lifetime, and it sure was draining. I need that time by the crashing waves, walking along the beach, looking up at the cliffs, the clouds rolling in.

Hole in the doughnut
Lemonade for sale! concentrate. Forgot the water, oops.
I love my sissy.
Come on! I want to fight! Punch me. Hit me. Ok good.
The world traveler.
Hugs and kisses to all my relatives.
PLEASE don’t go to Utah!
party on my mind.
Crying cuz of missing the wedding. I’m sorry Ryan.

Sum More Readin
I felt like a little girl again—all wrapped up in a blanket, in my pajamas (even though it was noon) snuggled into a corner of the couch in the living room. My favorite spot. Giant picture windows looking out at the surf and over at Neahkahnie Mountain. I glanced up occasionally, but really I was more focused on my reading. After finishing Anna Karenina a few days back I am on a reading spree (while I can!, it ended today).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home