Monday, September 23, 2002

Sifting
..through hundreds of emails, most of them junk. So is it worthwhile to go and click the "unsubscribe me" link at the end of each email. Does it actually work? Or should I just delete them all. Well, either way, this sucks.
Portland's Website
Portland Web [dot] Net is officially up! Now I just have to get the energy to write some articles. I'm excited about this new website, I think it'll be a great way for people to connect in the Portland area. And encourage blogging.
India
So I leave for India in about 48 hours!!! And the plane ticket is still not in my hands. This is making me a bit nervous, but it's supposed to be shipped by FedEx today, which means that I should get off the computer and start waiting at the apt. There's still so much to do before India. But at the same time, I really don't have that much to pack. I still think that I'm forgetting something. Someone help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home