Thursday, January 02, 2003

Highlights of the day: Morning on Mt. Hood with the Nordbye’s, Lunch with Jake downtown near the PSU campus at Olé Olé, walking by myself downtown in the rain and admiring my city, the friendliness of Portland residents.
Disappointments: walking the half-mile home after hopping off the bus and being [purposely?] splashed from head to toe by some stupid driver, accidentally leaving my fleece pants at Kate’s house, realizing that all of the stuff that I want to bring back to school is not going to fit in my suitcase.

I watched Minority Report three and a half times in the last three days. It’s funny because all summer long I really wanted to see that movie, but never did, and now my two “second-families” rented it to watch with me. A bit of an overdose, but at least it’s a good movie!
I used to think that I might be a librarian when I grow up. But periodicals are not newspapers, how did I ever overlook this?
Time for me to pack and I don’t want to do so. Someone come over and hang out with me. My last night at home. :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home