Saturday, January 25, 2003

Ok, time for a little organization. I’m leaving for Minnesota on vacation this Thursday really early. This means I have massive amounts of work to do between then and now. This is all pretty much boring to you, so I’m posting it more for my own sake.

TO DO:
Plan GeoUnion Trip
-Email to the listhost the info
-Make lodging reservations
-Fax tax exemption sheet
-Writeup budget
-Submit budget to the department and get it approved
-Put up flyers around campus
-Give all other responsibilities to someone else and refuse to do any more.
Biology
-Fly paper
-Viral Vectors short paper <--not doing it!
-Fruit Fly Lab Pre-lab, Part II
-DNA Lab Writeup
Summer Applications
-Sumit NASA app
-Calculate GPA
-Decide if I’m applying to LPI (NO)
-Email Upward Bound
-Statistics Problem Set #3 <--go to office hours to ask a question
-Global Tectonics Lab
-Clean my room!
-Email Ms. Dolin
-Get better very very very very soon
-Mail my Amazon package back
-update GeoUnion webpage
And If I Have Time: ....
-find and install Excel
-Install the Connectivity Package

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home