Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Upbeat
Current music I'm listening to [right now]: Hawa Mein Udati Jaaye. I really want Bombay Viking's old cd: WOH CHALI. I almost bought it for 125Rs online, but I'm not sure on what the international shipping charges would be. I think my best bet will be to go up to Devon and search for it. I'm positive it'll be in the Hindi music stores there. Everything can be found on Devon Street. Including Maazaa!!!, which I would *love* to drink right now. On my next free Saturday (in three weeks) my plan is to go up there (it's a long venture when you don't have a car!) and do a little shopping.
Essay
I love core bio. I really do. But I'm just not in the mood to write this essay tonight. I was so excited about these essays too, and I still am, I just can't communicate what I want to say very accurately right now. Ah well. It'll all come at 4am I suppose, right when I wish to be sleeping the most. Such is life of a college student. ;o)
OHh! I know what I need. A little PHISH. Golgi Apparatus to get me in the mood. hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home