Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Overheard
I'd guess he is about 3 or so. And his little bro a tiny bit older. He's adorable in his red and blue fleece joker hat and his tiny round glasses. Running his coat sleeve along the fence, it's sopping up water and he's thoroughly enjoying it. He looks at me walking behind him gave me a huge smile. Then he realizes that he's behind and sprints up to his mom.
"Mom! Mom, you know what? I put my tongue on the fence when it was cold and it fell off!. It fell off!"
The Mom [astonished] gasped: "No way, really?"
"Yah Mom it really did!" [Then she looks over at me and smiles an I-just-love-my-kids look as I pass by].
As I walked on ahead I heard the older brother demanding: "Let me see your tongue."
I couldn't help but giggle. Kids are so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home