Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Franklin won the Rose Festival crown, and news from home makes me smile. The first day of class, but still not down with the names. I have to try really hard this week--especially with my Justice clan members. I have a feeling I might be having some trouble coming my way in the future, but I hope that I'm proven wrong. April was the due date, shockingly a son adopted. I definitely cried watching Rabbit Proof Fence this evening. Today I turned in my Contemporary Human Rights final paper and I am now officially done with school for my 3rd year. It's scary to be a 4th year. There's so much ahead, and yet not much time left. Have I missed out already? Am I behind already? Have I lost my roots?
Let me find out this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home