Sunday, July 27, 2003

In Training [The secret plan will be revealed later]
@ Kate's on Mt. Hood for two days after a cabin slumber party with Nicole and Claire. Kate and I started our day with a hike up Bald Mountain to a [literally] breathtaking view of Mt. Hood. Our favorite spot. Crossback trail back to the car, smelling the summer-baked pine needle evergreen wildflower wind of summer with windows down and wild hair flying. Then a mountain bike ride to WildWood into the wetlands on the backtrails and short hike up to another viewpoint. Soaking in the beauty!! Ferns, evergreens, the Mountain, the land I love. Tomorow Kate is off to work for the day and I'm relaxing here in the woods by myself. I am anticipating a nice solo day down by the river, surrounding by ferns, fish, and hearing only rushing Sandy River water and the breeze. Then tomorrow night off to Black Butte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home