Monday, July 14, 2003

"I was not advocating it. I was against it." The biggest lie I've ever heard. This is when I wish I could whip out my hidden tape recorder and throw words back in her face. What would she say then?

You know what I hate most? How much of a gossip I've become this summer. It's so easy to talk behind certains people's backs....which I never never usually do. I just don't have bold enough moves to confront her, and I really don't think it would solve any problems anyways. But, although it's good to let off some steam by talking to fellow staff members, it really sucks that I've become such a negative, whiney, gossipy person (even if there may be valid reasons for me to be). Every time I talk in such a way it makes me embarassed to hear myself, but it's just so hard to stop doing.
In other news: It's raining here. And the breeze blowing is so incredibly cool and refreshing. After our 3am escapade I laid in bed and felt so relaxed with my window open. My screen fell out a couple of weeks ago, and since the mosquitos are really almost nonexistent in Fairbanks this summer I haven't put it back in yet. I love it, it feels like I'm sleeping outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home