Saturday, July 12, 2003

To My [very] Few Readers:
I keep this blog mostly for myself. To document what I do, and random pieces of information. First impressions. Emotions. But at the same time it is for all of you to read...I do at times write to an audience. And I figure that whoever really cares about me will check here periodically if they want to know what's going on. You guys have been so sweet this week! Over the past few days I've been getting worried emails from a variety of people asking about how I'm doing. I just want you all to know that I'm doing fine. Everything is going ok, I just have been writing about the bad parts...because those are what's on my mind more often. But I wish it wasn't that way.
For the recond I just want to tell you that I am loving UBC. I love the students. I love Alaska. And I'm having fun. I am so so so glad that I didn't make it into Summer Links or stay in Chicago working at a boring job all summer. I am *so happy* that I was rehired back on staff at this program [since I am a hindrance to the program because I still don't have my driver's liscense]. It really has been wonderful to be back at a place that I love!

Uh oh. I just totally busted 3 girls down the hall. Heads out the window, giggling, and sneaking into friends' rooms. Caught ya! My screen is out too, and I can just as easily peer out and spy. But to be honest, I really don't care that much about late night talking, or sneaking around (as long as it's not coed). I've done both of those before. What I care most about is honesty. When I ask a question, you answer honestly. When you're caught, you don't hide. I was disapointed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home