Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Does watching the season premiere of 24 and then going to an allnight hour taco & tapas place in Little Village sound like a good idea the night before you have two midterms? Well, that's what I did tonight. Tomorrow I have GIS, and then my BioDiversity lab practical. Yikes. Lots of studying and memorizing to do in the morning. I'm a very tired girl.
24 was a letdown, but my carne asada taco was good. And I was smiling at you, saying witty silly comments and making people laugh. i wish i could do that.
Accomplishment of the day: finding the beta-beta plane and seeing a good interference pattern in Mineralogy. Guil handed out our take home (independent labwork with the microscopes, so it's not exactly "take home") midterm today. It doesn't look as bad as I expected it to be, but at the same time I'm sure I'll be camped out for the next 10 days in Hinds trying to get it done. Nothing is as easy as it seems in Mineralogy. I can write down all the steps on how to use the microscope and analyze different crystals, but something will go wrong I'm sure.
Tonight I called home and my dad says: "how does it feel like to be halfway to 44?" (my birthday is this week) that made me feel old. Where did the time go with cakes and costume birthday parties?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home