Sunday, November 30, 2003

Sorry readers, it's finals time and there's really not many spare moments for posts now or in the near future. A test tomorrow, a Mineralogy lab practical final Tuesday, GeoUnion Tuesday evening, a Biological Diversity lab practical Monday evening, an interview with the UofC Hospital on Friday, doing publicity for the AASC/IVCF Christmas party on Friday, a GIS final take-home lab, a GIS (Geographic Information Systems) final Monday the 8th and then my Mineralogy final Thursday the 11th is gonna keep me mighty busy and hopefully powerfully studying! Compound that with not having access to the internet once I fly home on the 13th and there will be no posts for a while. Yikes. Lots to do.
Today has been a day of cramming in as much work as possible since I did absolutely zero for Thanksgiving break. And I've also been procrastinating by searching for a USB flash drive to buy and looking for future jobs on monstertrak.com. I need some serious help in both of those areas. Is this a good deal? And where do I look for geophysical science related jobs? No idea here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home