Thursday, December 11, 2003

I'M DONE with finals!
This quarter was the most relaxed yet. And productive. And time managed. In other words: it was great. I felt like I learned a lot from all of my classes, was organized, and very motivated to learn.
The thing that I am the most proud of is that I read everything assigned (at least once). Today as I was sitting on the 4th floor of the Reg and I came to end the of my Mineralogy text I realized that I had read the whole book twice over the span of the quarter. That is completely unheard of for me, I don't think I've ever read a textbook all the way through...at least not at this school with the short quarters. What a feeling of satisfaction.
Additionally, I think that my Mineralogy final went well today. This might be the first time I'll be looking forward to getting my grades. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home