Wednesday, February 04, 2004

At the end of Cultural Geography this afternoon Prof. Mikesell asked for people in the class to raise their hand if they knew where they wanted to live. After he gave a lecture on "Earth Day and Today: Environmental Ideology" he was wondering if people still identified closely with the environment that they will live in and if they actively evaluate it in terms of living conditions. I was the only person who raised my hand.
I've always wanted to take a pole to see how strong people's sense of Place are. From as far back as I can remember I've always been a person who evaluated my surroundings constantly.
Ok, this post is nowhere near done...more on this later...karin and i got caught up on a karaoke session in our room. hehe..
ps. I'm heading to Minneapolis tomorrow! Vacation until Monday with the lovely Katherine. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home