Thursday, February 12, 2004

Update
I swear, my blog is about as boring as it gets right now. I apologize to all of you still reading this. I want to spruce it up. Redesign the template, type out some deep thoughts and all that. I just feel overwhelmed. But what's new.
Here's what new that actually might be exciting to blog about if I had time:
*I went to the chicago premier of Touching the Void a while back.
*Feb 5-9 was spent in Minneapolis/St. Paul with Kate, and it was excellent.
*Airplanes hate me. Seriously.
*Photography. I really need to scan some of my photos and figure out how to put them up here.
*I'm now an official baby cuddler at the hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
*I bought pink heels in the past week, belive it or not.
My memory is failing me more and more every day. And basically I'm unhappy. Unproductive. and wishing for more time and inspiration. There's so many things that I want to do, read, study, but I feel like everything is moving too fast around me and I'm standing still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home