Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I am IN LOVE with my classes.
Seriously. But I'm sad cuz I really wanted to take five. I had to drop one and today I finally decided to drop Complex Problem: World Hunger [focusing on Nigeria], even though it is such an awesome awesome class. It was really hard to decide, and technically I'm still debating a teensy bit even though I didn't go to it this morning (I'm still registered). It's just so hard when there's five classes that are all so amazing. But here's my [most likely final] schedule for the quarter:

1)Health & Healing Across Cultures
2)Technologies/Ideologies of Sexual Reproduction
3)The History of US Public Health
4)Current Issues in Medical Economics
5)Emergency Response
6)Water Aerobics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home