Sunday, March 28, 2004

I Don't Know How Accurate This Is:

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

Extroverted(E)55.88% Introverted(I)44.12%
Sensing (S) 58.97% Intuitive (N) 41.03%
Feeling (F) 61.11% Thinking (T) 38.89%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%
Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test



This is just a very short online test, so I doubt it accurately protrays who I am. I do know that when I've taken this test twice in the past (the longer paper version) I came out once as an Extrovert and once as an Introvert. I think that I change based on certain situations. I definitely am different at home (outgoing compassionate friendly and talkative) compared to at college at the UofC (solitary quiet and mostly unsocial). Also, Paul is INTP. So if ESFJ really is what I am then it's true that opposites attract. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home