Wednesday, March 17, 2004

How does a car become flipped upside down on a tiny sidestreet? I have no idea. I'd kinda like to know the physics of how it happend though (not the math, just the scenario, force, etc.) The crash is two blocks away, I saw the results as I took the bus back to my apartment. One of those things that everyone just can't help but stare at when you pass by. I'm tempted to walk back over there for closer inspection, but I won't.
In other weirdness this evening when I came out of the reg there were police cars outside, one that had driven all the way up to the entrance. I hope nothing is wrong there.
And, the D came over 15 minutes late for no apparent reason except for that James is ...well...James (sidenote: I have suspicious evidence that he also works at an adult store). He just sits there with the bus one block away! When he finally came (superlate) that A, B, C & D were all there waiting at the same time, all parked with the police cars.
Strange.

But in good news, Biogeography is done! Now I only have my Cultural Geography exam tomorrow and then to turn in a paper for that class on Friday. To celebrate [instead of studying like I should have been] Paul and I watched The School of Rock (which was awesome), and played Smash Brothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home