Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Has anybody else noticed what a peaceful and relaxing day today is? The sun is shining bright, but there seems to be hardly anyone about, and what people are around seem pleasant and quiet...well except for a random guy that burst into my Cultural Geography class today mid-lecture on the breakup of the Soviet Union. He was dressed in a sombrero, shorts and a skirt(?)--weird outfit and then tried to get the class to chant M-A-R-V-I-N ('give me an A--A!' style) in admiration, I suppose, for our Prof. Marvin Mikesell. It was rather odd, almost like a dream, because after the boy fled the scene the Professor then just made a comment about how the intruder wasn't very introverted, and the continued with the end of his sentence that had been interupted. Everyone just acted like nothing much had happened. I wonder if this is a yearly/quarterly occurance? Is this some sort of tradition with some frat? It wouldn't surprise me...there are an astonishing amount of "greeks" in the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home