Monday, March 08, 2004

I'm writing my final paper for Biogeography which is due tomorrow. I'm in Crerar USITE and there are these four girls that are talking in very loud voices which echo everywhere. It's very hard to concentrate, but I've just discovered that you can check out headphones, which is cool. Right now I'm listening to IranianRadio.com, unfortunately though I have a small head and these headphones don't fit me at all and they hang over my ears even on the smallest setting. Instead of blocking out the sound, they are amplifying this one girl's voice (and some others) from across the room...it's a very strange mix to listen to...random echoed mumblings with Iranian songs that I can't understand mixed with a dance beat. I hope this proves to be productive background noise as I attempt to finish this paper!
Update: Wow. Very strange, I'm listening to this song called Shamaizadeh - Medley and the person sitting directly behind me is typing away at the same rate as the song, providing additional beats which mesh perfectly. At first I thought it was part of the song and had to take off my headphones double-check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home