Thursday, April 29, 2004

Not worth full sentences...yet...not worth reading
I am tired and weak. There's so much to do and say and not enough words. Alaska-Anchorage this time, this summer. To keep me busy and sane, excitement. It will be good to be back in contact with the native alaskan community again. Especially in more of a counseling role. I miss home-the green the ferns the friends (none of which are here in Chicago). But when I'm home, will I miss here?--HP, you,, Lake Michigan. Probably., slightly. today at soccer i felt like i was going to faint, my worst game ever, we are a terrible team, but still are undefeated. it's announced: we're in the finals. oh and happy birthday jen. 22. baloons, beer and friends around the henderson table at pierce. who would have thought we would all meet back up three years later. fork-in-hand, apple-in-flight, and the yee-haws. Mean Girls at doc. i am half in/half out. half appreciated/half left out. sorry you didn't get the job. sorry i'm sorta selfishly happy. and sad at the same time. no set plans. no plans at all. dry scratchy throat. my hours are filled for the next 48. and things are speeding up. there is no free time until june. and then i won't be in a good mood. not until september. please write please call i miss you already, especially if you're reading this. and spencer, come home soon, no more iraq, no more kuwait. be safe. CELEBRATion: she is goign to idaho ubm/s this summer. Sam, I'm so proud of you! oh i miss my UBC girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home