Sunday, April 11, 2004

You just have to love Portland.
I just called home and talked to about 25 of my relatives. In the 80's, bright and sunny everyone is playing outside: easter egg hunts, strolling through the garden, croquet, my dad taking people on rides on his motorcycle. A nice dinner. I wish I was home!

In other good news.....
A new MAX (Metropolitan Area Express [lightrail]) line is opening 4 months ahead of schedule and millions under budget! That's some great city planning! I wish I could celebrate the new Yellow Line on May 1st, look what TriMet is offering for the Grand Opening: a party at each stop!
What additionally makes me smile is the fact that the city saves $3 million by turning to Green construction, making it the national environmental model for lightrail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home