Saturday, July 31, 2004

Finished
It is done. Camp is over and the kids are home.
I'm exhausted. I stayed up all night (until 7:00am this morning) and now I desperately need some sleep. I took a 3 hour nap, but then got up to pack up my room and move out of the dorm. I'm staying at Anchorage House now for the next few nights and I have absolutely no plans for the next few days. If anyone wants to meet up between now and Tuesday night when my plane departs, I'm totally up for it. Although I'm sorta stranded here since I have no form of transportation. But it's all good...I'm planning to do a lot of sleeping and reading! I wish I could fly back home right now, but the cheapest flight I could get was for Tuesday night. I'll be flying to Seattle (arriving at 10:38pm), hitching a ride down to Portland with David (getting to my house at 2am?) and then starting work at my new job at TriMet the next morning at 9am. It's going to be a flurry of excitement and craziness. Also, Paul is coming to visit next weekend!!!!!!! I can't wait to see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home