Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Well my friends, it's been a while. Do you ever go through the week and at the end of a particularly interesting/boring/random/regular incident or day think of how you would phrase it in blog terms? I do that frequently, but the problem is that nothing sounds appealing enough. Or I don't have the energy, or time, or internet access to put thoughts into typed script.

Lately [as in the past few months on end] I've been in this mood where everything just seems grey. Not that I'm super unhappy, or depressed, or sad, just unenergized, unpassionate and bored. My to-do list is constantly full, and there's friends I want to see and talk to, and places to go, and creativity to express. But it never seems to happen. I can't seem to make it happen.

So I want to say I'm sorry out there to all who check back regularly to see if this has been reactivated and are disappointed, to those of you who I haven't called, to those of you who I haven't written, to those of you who are in my thoughts but who I haven't spoken to in quite some time. Basically, everyone.

But there's hope for the future. Paul's in Portland [smile], and concerts are coming up that I will attend, and I'll be done with a GIS project that I've been working on endlessly (it seems), and there is much to be proud of. My room will one day be clean, and I'll one day get back into the swing of things time-wise and energy-wise. It will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home