Monday, November 07, 2005

I am sick...and super tired. Went through two boxes of tissues, couldn't sleep til after 1am due to sneezing and nose-blowing and coughing and lung restrictions (but of course my inhaler was outside in the car and I didn't have the energy to go get it, even when I couldn't breathe so well). I hope this blows over before the wedding on Sat otherwise it will not be as much fun. And there is still so much more that I need to do to prepare. That list that was in effect a couple of days ago is still up to date [sadly], but at this point I just want to say screwit and just stick with what I have already. To skip the alcohol (gasps from the crowd), to let my mom pick out a cake, and to just do my own hair somehow. I still do need to do the gift baskets, gifts, and polaroid film though.

Two good pieces of news:
--Luckily, I decided to take off Wed-Thurs-Fri from work, so tomorrow is my last day at TriMet until December 5th.
--Even though the forecast calls for rain rain rain and more rain for today, tomorrow, wednesday, thursday, friday and sunday, Saturday's is actually the best outcome according to the NOAA forecasters:
Saturday
...Cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 50 to 55.
Saturday Night...Cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows 40 to 45.
The only problem is that in Portland it's almost impossible to forecast the weather more than a day or two at a time, so I have little confidence in this. My prediction is rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home