Monday, March 06, 2006

an overall good day at work. started off with a two-hour meeting, then mid-afternoon I was treated with a double chocolate cupcake from starbucks compliments of my manager. seriously, one of the best of my life. soooooo good.

came home with energy. paul and i tried three new recipes. he made sweet potatoe recifie, brocolli casserole, and i made a key lime pie (easy but time consuming since I decided that the best way to extract and use ALL of the juice possible would be to first zest each key lime, then quarter them and put them into our garlic press to squeeze to the last drop...took forever and paul thought I was silly...but it produced a lot!).

ps. forgot to mention that on the way back from mt. hood on saturday when we came back through hood river there is a section where apple fields are all around, snow-covered mt st helens is in front, towering mt hood is behind all white, and plodding by our car was a horse-drawn buggy with an farmer and an Old old dog sitting on the buggy seat next to the man. I wished I could have joined them for a ride instead of speeding past in our car at 45mph. they looked so peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home