Saturday, September 16, 2006

a free score along side the parking lot. a white rolling small shelf, in great condition.

tonight i had custard for the first time at a great local joint. very yummy.

so, i got paul an xbox for his bday. we got it off ebay (already soft-modded) and it came about a week ago, along with a handful of games. None of them are very appealing to me (or to paul, we'll probably trade the majority of them in). I'm not much of a video-game person, but I do enjoy Dr. Mario and the occasional Mario Kart. Does anyone have suggestion on xbox games that I might like? Maybe some kind of puzzle or exploration game?

tomorrow we have a social science get-together in a local park. wish me luck so i can make some friends! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home