Sunday, October 26, 2008

It might snow today. I am not ready for winter. So instead I curl up in blankets and watch Maui Fever on mtv.com, which I just found out that one of my childhood friends stars in. I would love to be laying on a beach in my (non-)bikini right now.

I am sore from raking leaves. Raking is a full body workout and now I also have blisters. Also, I totally missed a party I was supposed to go to last night because I fell asleep at 7:30pm. Lame.

So the only news around here is that I signed up to be an Election Official and had my poll worker training yesterday. Now all I have to do is show up at my assigned poll station on Nov 4th and work like crazy helping people vote from 2pm-10pm. It's going to be a long day, but I think it will be a good experience. One perk is working for the state is that I can "volunteer" at the polls and still get paid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Supersaps said...

That's great, that you're going to be a poll volunteer! I'm looking forward to hearing your stories from the day. My sister voted early in Illinois yesterday, and was amazed by how long the line was (she had to wait 45 minutes).

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home