Tuesday, April 16, 2002

For the past coupla months I’ve been keeping a little “spiritual journal”, recording my thoughts on my faith, what it means in my life, and how I’m trying to walk in faith. I’ve been doing pretty bad keeping it updated. I have so much trouble getting my thoughts down on paper. And finding the time to do so. But the first page reads: “I am hoping that this tiny notebook will be an outlet for my thoughts and feelings, a way to relive stress, organize my ideas, to explore creative expression, and to hold memories. I hope that I will be bold, blunt, honest and noncensored but at the same time I wish this to be my personal spiritual journal. As I study, meditate, pray, and seek the Lord I would like this journal to record my growth spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically—-all ways possible to put on paper–-as a Christian. I’m hoping that with this tiny book I will grow in knowledge of Christ and improve in confidence and encouragement in my Christian life, especially in my outreach to people as a Christian living in a very secular environment”. I don’t really know why I’m putting this up on this webjournal, but I just was writing an entry tonight, and was reflecting back on the past few months and thought that this would be appropriate to post. Maybe I need to be held accountable, maybe someone will reflect on this and start a journal of their own....or maybe I’m just typing to a confused crowd?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home