Tuesday, April 16, 2002

I’m hoping for a short physics lab tonight. But I’m sure I’ll be out of luck like always. It’s the only class that I really resent taking.....I know I know...this makes no sense since I’m a geophysics concentrator...but really. It’s just not fun. And our professor isn’t the greatest this quarter. Last lecture only about 30 people were presents (out of a class of about 100-150) and each day more and more people get up and leave after about 5 minutes. I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

I finally got through to Paul in Greece! :o) A big accomplishment for this afternoon, considering I’ve called at least 20 times with technical difficulties before. It’s so good to hear his voice again, and comforting. I miss him so much.

Phone calls can really brighten up a day. Coming back from New York and listening to two messages I had received was such an uplifting thing.....from two very dear boys, one message from 3 guys who I haven't talked to in months (and have been missing....especially late nights shooting pool), and one who I'd just spent the whole weekend with (who I was also missing). And I appreaciate so much just calls in the middle of the night from my best friends for no reason at all, or calls wishing sweet dreams (thanks for last night M). I think a goal for this week is to start calling friends around the country more consistently and leaving funny messages. ;o) Email and instant messaging, though I love it, sometimes just doesn't compare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home