Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Puppy Love
Warning: The following that you are about to read is extremely mushy and a huge dose of girly emotion. I know, I know. I'm usually not like this, but tonight I just can't help it.
Parker got a puppy! No fair no fair. Actually, to be honest, I don't really want a puppy. But I do want to be able to ooggle over it. Today as I was playing ultimate frisbee with a bunch of people in front of the SRC a lady with two tiny puppies got out of her car. The little dogs had cute wagging tails and thier bodies shook with excitement as they ran off from their owner and came to join the game. I just wanted to scoop them up and give them a big hug. One of them came up and put it's paws on my lab and tried to give me a puppy kiss. The lady came and apologized for them interupting the ultimate game, but it happened three more times after that. We couldn't really get mad, it was just too cute. And then tonight online Parker tells me that they just got a little girl puppy today. I can't wait to go visit! Also, thinking of puppies makes me miss cuddling and warm and fuzzy affection. And holding babies. :o) I'm strange, I know. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home