Tuesday, January 07, 2003

My compuer is slowly working towards being good again. Last night a nice guy from the 5th floor of Stony helped me set up a hub and make a network connection with my roommate's computer, then I pretty much transfered all the important stuff from my harddrive to her computer for safe storage as I re-install mine in the upcoming days.
So Tuesday and Thursday I don't have any classes now. And I don't even know what to do! I'm bored. I think this means that I really need to get a job or start volunteering somewhere. This is the first quarter of my life that my schedule actually looks pretty empty:
MondayWednesdayFridays:
9:30-10:20 Global Plate Tectonics
10:30-11:20 Statistics 220
2:30-4:30 Core Biology
Tuesdays [but only occasionally]
2:30-5:00 Global Plate Tectonic Lab
add in the biology discussion group somewhere in there and that's the entire academic schedule. so tiny. it's a pretty nice break for once. now i just have to figure out what to do with the rest of my time. any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home