Wednesday, February 05, 2003

And all I can taste is this moment. Iris, with more than one association. I just want you to know who I am.
I walk to campus and think of so much that I want to write, wish to say, to express to everyone. And then I never take the time to do it. I've been bad about updating lately. More than just my blog, but in my journal (which I so persistently wrote in the past three months), in emails, calling friends. This is probably the easiest quarter of school so far, so time shouldn't be an issue for me, but the hours sneak on by. In mysterious ways.
I've felt like a failure this week. In planning activities that I'm in charge of. In [not[finishing what I've started. Taking pictures. Thinking straight. With still things on my to-do list that have been there for a long time. So many goals/actions for this quarter which I haven't been initiated. But it's one step at a time.... and I'm taking babysteps for a bit I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home