Wednesday, June 11, 2003

He was in Kuwait and Iraq during the war and didn't even tell me. Good thing I guess, cuz I would have been so worrisome. But I hope that this summer we can meet up and go to visit Mark. It's been a long while. But you know what I love? Friends who will always always be your friends. Years may have gone by, but it doesn't matter. We know the bond. We know the respect. And it feels so good to connect back up. It's not like friends at college (though I thought it would be).

The Montrails came today. They're so cute, and so great, and so cheap. And maybe a tiny bit too small? I still haven't decided for sure though. But I guess that even if I have the slightest bit of doubt I should probably return them huh? No use getting hiking boots unless they fit perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home