Thursday, June 19, 2003

Lazertag tonight with my Justice clan, and also Journalism. You'd think it would be a great night--I even got MVP! Except it's not. I come back to the dorm to find one of my returning students leaving the program for good tomorrow, and also that somehow my director says that I'm $20 short of money returned. Very upsetting, because I was super careful all night to make sure I accounted for all $600 and kept all receipts. I have no idea what happened. I am not in a good mood. oh ps. to make the night funny (being reminded of Nicole and Scott and their constant teasing), but also sad. One of the girls in my hall asked me (seriously) if I was pregnant after taking a picture of me with her digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home