Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Unsolvable?
Seriously, things are getting worse. I feel all tied up and smothered. Hand in the face, cutting me off. And 4 years of fhs mediation training and a city peace crane award makes no difference. On top of that add lots of pain and 800mg every 8 hours. Doubled over and hugging my pillow with fake weak smiles. All the bad hits in waves. I need a hug.
But on the other hand. I've been laughing a lot more. Inside jokes are starting to emerge. The mentoring role is starting to sink in a little more. K braided my hair and with that a friendship starts. But I still have clan worries, that somehow there will be something that keeps us in that human knot that we ended up in today (and ironically it was my hand holding that stopped the group from succeeding...is that a sign for me?)--unsolvable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home