Tuesday, August 05, 2003

My Best Friend is now ENGAGED!
so much to write in the past week, but that's the biggest thing on my mind right now. My Nick. Ethan proposed on Wednesday night, and I was out of communication in Central Oregon until Sunday, big surprise to come back to, with everyone knowing before even the Maid of Honor (me).

Central Oregon this past week was great. Hiking in the Jefferson Wilderness with Kate and my two families. Playing with Grace and Lauren. I miss hanging out with two and half year olds. They're so much fun. And then on Sunday we drove back to Portland and we met up with my dad's side of the family for a reunion. My cousin had driven up from San Francisco with his two kids. All I can say is that I love LEGOS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home