Thursday, August 14, 2003

Sun streaming through the windows of the Central Library. I love downtown, and wearing hippie peacock tiedyed skirts and braided hair and knowing that I fit in. Northwest alternative, not Chicago style.
I heard the term Metrosexual yesterday. By the Crowne Ballroom coordinator. The garden room/cocktails with corkscrew willow and leopard print was fun. But could you imagine taking grama here? And did you know that the Columbia River Gorge Hotel is all outward appearance, but inner lack of charm. I would have never guessed. I love you Nicole.Ethan.Lori.Scott
Am I good at keeping secrets?
Tonight I'm going to STOMP. And it will be my last couple of hours with Kate, she leave back to Minnesota tomorrow on her road trip.
Note to self: Next time I am in Anchorage [which i hope will be in the far, but somwhat near future] I need to hike up Flat Top at sunset. I really love your picture Dane. :o)
I miss the students.

I am content today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home