Wednesday, December 17, 2003

BACK.
I read Pleast Don't Kill the Freshmen. It was ok, but definitely not the "great book" that I'd been hearing about. I was so irritated with her for the first 35 pages or so...but the middle was much better. Overall, I wouldn't read the book again, but it was a quick ok read and neat to hear a story about high school in Portland.
Picked up my Crocodile gaiters at Oregon Mountain Community today. Red. Ready to go snowshoeing on Mt. Hood Friday.
And Mt. Hood is stunning. the most beautiful she's ever looked. i can't wait to go back. breathe. sweat. hike.
the dinner was nice. and hanging out has been great. but i still wish i could have gone to DC (even though i still made the right decision not to go)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home