Sunday, December 28, 2003

I love Parker, and also Jack Sparrow.
so much to say and not enough time to type. last night was the annual winter party. the old crew showed up. baby makayla who is incredibly gorgeous. jabin and parker drove up from grants pass and spent the night. another night of relaxing in the hot tub after fire and chatting with lots of friends. a very nice evening.
now after brunch at Bread & Ink on Hawthorne we're downtown after a small stop at Powells, and then onto Oregon Mountain Community to [hopefully] find myself a nice jacket after a nice Oregon chai here at Heaven downtown.
can you believe that i have spent over $200 in the past three days? i used to think that i wasn't much of a shopper, but i have proven myself wrong. the three most enticing words of my week: waterproof/breathable/sale
Tomorrow is ten years with the Espedals.
i never want to leave portland. my love only grows.
come live here with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home