Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tonight after work Nicole and I went to pick up my bridesmaid dress. It's so cute! But I will need some alterations so the top actually stays up (it's strapless). :o) The wedding is only one week month away, and this weekend is her shower. I think it'll go well, but I'm nervous....there's lots to do.

Nicole and I came back to Ethan's summer place and he made us tacos for dinner and then baked us chocolate chip cookies. Mmmmm, chocolate gooeyness....so good. He's definitely husband material. ;o)

Things at work are going well, but I'm still on an active pursuit of a full time job in Portland for the rest of the year. I really want to stay here. Let me know if you have any leads for me! I'm open to anything: environmental consulting, healthcare, social work, education, non-profits, GIS/cartography, anything.

Lots on my mind, but no time to blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home