Tuesday, November 02, 2004

my prediction: bush wins the popular vote and kerry the electorial.
already Oregon, two days before the election had officially 68% turnout.....and that's voting early! (we vote by mail)...it's expected to reach at least 80%. I'm also happy to say that my entire household has already voted early. even my sister, who said she wasn't going to vote. it'll be interesting to hear if my aunt and uncle voted this election. they're in the 50's and have never voted before (i'm not sure if they're even registered).

two more days at trimet. i'm kinda sad. but metro will be fun. nice coworkers. and friday i saw 3D printing! imagine that. printers are now in 3D. i had no idea. i saw a mini replica of mt. st. helens to scale! amazing. here's a 3D printing demo in case you want to see basic info on how one kind of 3D printing works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home