Monday, November 07, 2005

Our Wedding Tour/Honeymoon/Receptions Schedule

Tues 8 Nov: My last day of work
Wed 9 Nov: Paul's parents fly in
Thurs-Fri, 9-10, Nov: Friends and relatives arrive
Sat 12 Nov: Ceremony & reception
Sun 13 Nov: Leave for Central Oregon (Bend)
Wed 16 Nov: Return to portland from Central Oregon
Thur 17 Nov: Early morning flight to CT, arriving in evening
Fri 18 Nov: My parents arrive in CT
Sat 19 Nov: Connecticut reception & then dinner with out-of-town friends
Sun 20 Nov: My parents take the car from CT and go on a roadtrip to niagara falls
& through canada to chicago (arriving in Wheaton, IL sometime Wednesday?)
Tue 22 Nov: Paul and I fly to chicago in the morning
Thurs 24 Nov: Thanksgiving in wheaton with my parents & both sides of Paul's family
Sat 26 Nov: Wheaton/Chicago reception, meet up with out-of-town friends
Mon 28 Nov: My parents fly back to Portland
Sun or Mon, 27-28, Nov: Paul and I leave chicago and go on a roadtrip back to
oregon, possibl stopping at relatives in Omaha and Colorado along the way (to
be determined!)
Mon 5 Dec: I return to work. Paul finds a temporary job.

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home