Tuesday, May 23, 2006

my eyes are bloodshot from staring at a computer screen all day (and probably not blinking enough). so what do i do when i come home? clean the apt?....yah right. stare at the computer/tv screen some more. stupid. now my eyes are even more in pain.

part of the reason for this is the geocoding, and the other part is two new sites that I found:

20 Years of Birth Stories
and Navelgazing Midwife. I am such a sucker for birth stories. I just can't get enough of them. And this lady writing/posting them seems pretty amazing. I love reading all the details and imagining being the doula or midwife (of course, with more experience) and the connection with the mothers and families and the POWER of the births and laboring. the birth process is so amazing.

I'm still searching for housing in Madison. Anyone have any tips for cool neighborhoods to live in (and neighborhoods to avoid)??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home