Saturday, April 20, 2002

From 88 degrees yesterday dipping back into the 50's tonight with lightening and thunder and a HUGE storm! Fun for Ronald and I to walk back to Pierce from Erin's apartment, weaving our way through the giant worms on the sidewalk, and around large puddles after we watched "So I Married an Axe Murderer". That movie has so many quotable lines, and my friends have been doing them for year...now I finally know where the come from! ;o) Previous to the movie, after the InterVarsity Christian Fellowship potluck tonight we made a brief appearance at Rochefeller chapel to listen to Sudeep's solo. Turns out that we appeared about 2 minutes late, so instead we went in without paying and then illegally walked up to the two upper balconies in the back and peaked out at the performers. Then we found this long hallway which runs parallel to the sanctuary which was very dusty and usually locked. We sneaked our way in and walked down until we were almost to the front of the church. I felt like I was 5 again playing sardines at Mt. Tabor Presbyterian Church. Well, happy Earth Day weekend everyone. I must be going to bed soon....I'm getting up early to go plant trees at the park by my church, and then off to the Conservatory to see the Chiluly glass exhibit (for the second time) with Arline, her bro Seth, Paul B. and Parker. Fun times. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home