Tuesday, April 23, 2002

I want to:
*Get much more sleep
*Have an unlimited supply of candycanes
*Become an expert self-taught webdesigner
*Have a mentor in Chicago
*Spend time caring for other people, and less on myself
*Solve the energy crisis
*Go to bed happy and content (not stressed)
*Spend more time on my studies
*Become an expert of photography
*Be able to take off hiking or to the beach at any second
*Have a good memory for once
*Write many more letters
*Spend an equal amount of time studying the Bible as I do on homework
*Increase my vocabulary and communication skills
*Run a marathon
*Be on staff at Outdoor School
*Follow in my grampa's footprints
*Laugh...much more
*Have People know that I care about them without me speaking a word
*Bring a smile to someone's face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home