Sunday, May 26, 2002

Master's Semi-Formal
Tonight I went to Harper Library to study for a bit. To my delight I found that the GSB (Graduate School of Business) had put in new comfy sofas and I took full advantage of them. Also, they have the wireless internet set up (I wonder how many years will it be until everyone uses wireless internet?). Walking back from Harper at about 9:40 it was so warm and nice outside. I couldn't help but sing walking back through the quads. ;o) Coming up the stairs to Pierce I ran into Sudeep and Solma who turned me around and walked me into the Master's apartment. Tonight was a "semi-formal" study break with nice appetizers and cheesecake and fantastic cheeses. Yum. So Sudeep was first to step into the apt. folled by Solmarie and I. We were shocked to see the hostesses in formal dresses and Mr. and Mrs. Cohen completely dressed up. And Sudeep was wearing his bathrobe! ;o) lol. I thought it was pretty funny. I think they were a bit disapointed in us though. Because when the next group of people arrived (luckily only moments later) they were all decked out in elegant attire and the Master's smiled and commented "now that's what we were talking about, that's what we were expecting". I sat around for a while as more and more people trickled in. And felt a bit embarassed because though I was in a skirt and my sparkly black top (thanks Nick!), I wasn't very dressed up. And then Chris entered. Dressed in Trish's black dress! We were all shocked. And Diane and I looked at each other. We were not going to be outdone. So we both headed back up to our rooms to change. I put on my red formal dress, sparkly earings, high heeled shoes, and a lace scarf and walked back downstairs. It's always fun to get people to turn their head or wink at you. :o) I got some very nice comments. I love dressing up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home