Sunday, January 12, 2003

Deliberation
I am thinking about going to Kuviasungnerk & Kangeiko tomorrow. But 6am is just sooooo early. Especially when you factor in walking a mile in the freezing cold to get there by that time. Yikes. I will do this if someone volunteers to do it with me... anyone? I hope it is good this year. I'm having my doubts. Whoever is planning it this year from COUP is doing a horrible job. So far they've hung up some horribly bland posters with limited information and mis-spellings for what little stuff is presented. They even spelled the name of the event wrong!

Cooking
My first meal that I cooked in Stony: taco salad: tonight. Easy simple good. We're totally stocked up on food now. Who would have thought three penny-saving girls could spend $106 for just one shopping cart of groceries at the Co-op? ... and most everything we bought was on sale too. Prices these days are craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home